Search This Blog

Saturday, May 1, 2010

I Have Created A Blog... What Happened To Me?

I always promised myself that I would never ever, ever create a blog, but here it is. My blog. Really, if I think about it, I was practically destined to have a blog. I have far too many opinions to not attempt to share them in some way, even if they never reach anyone. I have no delusions about my blog becoming popular or anything like that. Though it'd be nice to discuss some things with someone some times, I really couldn't care less if it doesn't happen. This is basically going to be like a diary for me, I guess. One that's online, out there for everyone, except it won't be mushy-or so I'm hoping-and I won't say my name or use any real names. It could be fun-until I get bored with it, anyway. So, here it is. A taste of what my blog will be like. Just me. Chattering on and on. Honestly, I have no idea how people can stand to read these, but hey... I'm writing one so I guess I can't judge. I'm not very sure how these things are supposed to work-nor do I care to know-so I'll just do it however I want. I mean, it's only for my satisfaction anyway, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment